EMMAUS CONFERENCE CENTRE
Looking for a place for your corporate event, workshop, seminar, private retreat, group retreat…? Come to EMMAUS CONFERENCE CENTRE for an ideal venue!
EMMAUS Conference Centre offers the best budget accommodation, food and other facilities. The facilities include on-site well-equipped spacious conference halls that are perfect for hosting corporate events, meetings and other events under one roof. A SUPPORTIVE SPACE of serenity, inspiration and simplicity.
Located 7 km from Jackson International Airport, a 15-minute drive, the conference centre remains a favoured choice of many leisure and business travellers as it is close to the Airport and other tourist places in and around Port Moresby, the capital city. Only 6 km from the city, giving guests easy access to the major commercial and corporate hubs.
50 rooms, all of which have a comfortable setting and bathroom amenities. En-suite bathrooms have 24-hour hot/cold water supply.
The Conference Centre offers a range of facilities and personalised services. The Manager and staff promptly help guests with business needs. Adequate facilities for both business and leisure guests.
One can savour both PNG and international cuisines at the Mamma Margherita Hall. If one is craving home-cooked food, then the “Mamma Margherita Hall” offers you the right taste.
- 50 rooms for single-day use or live- in accommodation for an extended stay.
- 3 Dormitories with 100 beds, with a multipurpose hall which can accommodate 80 people.
- Air-conditioned Conference and board rooms:
> Bl. Zatti Hall with 100 sitting capacity
> Ven. Cimatti Hall which can seat 30 people
> St. Versiglia Hall with 30 seats
> Bl. Peter Torot Hall with 20 seats
- Meals and catering facility at our Mamma Margherita Hall.
- A Chapel for Eucharistic celebration or for worship.
- Rooms for confession, counselling or spiritual direction.
- Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi connection up to 200 MB
- Laundry (free to use the washing machine and the iron box)
- Priests are available for Mass, confession and spiritual direction.
- Transport for picking up.
- A facilitator for your reflection day.
- Eucharist and/or Recollection services.
- A chance for a chat with a priest.
Don Bosco Missions is the development unit of the Salesian province of Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. It assists and promotes the mission activities. The less privileged children and youth are the main target group of all our projects and programs.
- Empowering young at risk through education.
- Skills for sustainable living.
- Child Sponsorship.
- Care for the planet Earth.
- Saving the Earth – Our Common Home.
Will you send a child to school? Would you help skill the young? Can you help our community projects? Your support is vital! It does make a difference in their lives. Spread the word and share the goodness. Tell your friends and family about your experience in HELPING! You are more than welcome to join hands with us and help us towards our cause!